Author: James Meschine
Price: 199 Rs.
Natural beauty comes from within. And so does perfect, supple and wrinkle-free skin. While moisturizing lotions and other tropical skin-care treatments may provide short-term support, the way to perfect skin is through nutritional supplementation. Even difficult skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, seborrhea, and acne have been shown to respond favourably to specific nutritional supplements. In Say No to Wrinkles, readers will learn about:
• Specific nutrients necessary for healthy, supple and wrinkle-free skin
• Natural methods for treating difficult skin conditions
• Nutritional solutions for a youthful complexion
• Breakthrough products for deep-skin moisturizing and anti-aging
• How others overcame serious skin conditions with the Say No to Wrinkles programme.
James Meschine is author, chiropractor, who has educated the general public and consumers for the last twenty years on how optimal health benefits natural beauty. He holds a master's degree in science with specialisation in nutrition and biology. He is on the board of advisors of the Academy of Anti-Aging Research and is the clinical and research director for the RenaiSante Institute of Integrative Medicine. He is an associate professor in the division of graduate studies and research at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College and a postgraduate faculty member of the American Council on Exercise